Camping Oceanic is one of the most modern campgrounds Atlantic Canada has to offer. With over 359 sites we can accommodate the needs of today’s recreational vehicles. We have oversized, tree lined sites offering the privacy you are seeking. We have a large outdoor swimming pool, pickleball court, basketball court and a newly installed playground. Planned weekend activities (keeping social distancing in mind), crafts and so much more. Our property is located less than a kilometer from Parlee Beach, hike or bike the Scoudouc River trail or take a stroll though the beautiful town of Shediac. Oceanic is truly an outdoor vacation adventure you will enjoy. We can’t wait to meet you!
At Oceanic Camping we are committed to the safety and security of all our guests, visitors, & staff. We understand that vacationing should be fun and carefree, but we ask everyone to follow a few basic rules of courtesy and good judgement to ensure everyone has a memorable stay.
- Quiet time is weekly from 11:00 pm- 9:00 am.
- All Visitors must be registered at the front desk and park at front parking lot only.
- Only one RV and one car per site. Second vehicles must park in the back parking lot.
- When open: Swimming Pool is for registered campers only and visitors are not allowed to use swimming pool. Children shall be accompanied and supervised by a parent at all time when using swimming pool. Swimming pool is open daily from 9:00 am – 8:30 pm.
- Pet’s must be leashed at all times and clean up of dog waste is obligatory.
- Fires must never be left unattended and must be distinguished before going to bed for the night.
- Speed limit is strictly enforced at 10 km an hour.
- All children must have helmets on for riding bikes anywhere in the resort.
- All children under 16 years of age must be back to their respective sites by dark.
A complete list of rules is available at the office.
With 359 sites Camping Oceanic is designed to accommodate any size group for any length of stay. We have RV/Trailers sites with full hook ups with 30 amps, or 50 amps.
Deposit Policy – Campground sites
- For advance reservations, one nights deposit required to guarantee your reservation, major credit cards accepted but first night’s stay will be posted when reserving. Reservations made within 72 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit.
- Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared.
- Payment Methods: Money Order, Bank Draft, Debit, Visa, MasterCard.
- Cash is not accepted for reservations at any time.
Cancellation Policy – Campground Sites
No refunds for inclement weather. We cannot control, nor guarantee the weather, therefore, once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved. Refunds will not be made for early departures for any reason.
- To receive a full refund of your camping fees, less a $20 administration fee, cancellations must be made more than 7 days prior to your originally scheduled arrival date
- Cancellations made between 7 days and before 48 hours in advance of your arrival will be charged one-nights’ stay.
- No refunds for cancellations received within 48 hours of your arrival date.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used in the original booking.
Camping Oceanic is located in the Town of Shediac New Brunswick Canada and at only 700 meters from the entrance of the famous Parlee Beach Park.
221 Ohio Rd