- Do not leave pets unattended.
- Make sure your pet stays within the confines of your site.
- Keep your pets on a leash at all times.
- When taking your pet for a walk, Do not allow your pet to enter any other campsites. Occupied or not.
- Obligatory clean up after your pet on your site or at the dog park.
- Pets are NOT allowed into any bathroom or rental accommodation.
- If you have a pet who howls while you are away running errands, please do not leave them alone in your unit.
- Guests are not allowed to bring Pets to the campground.
Camping Oceanic Code of Conduct
Dear Visitor: Welcome to our Seasonal Resort & Campground. Please read this Code of Conduct (the Code) and review it with all family members. The rules in this Code must be followed to ensure we all stay safe and do not engage in activities that contravene any Provincial or Federal Government regulations and ensure we comply with all health regulations. It is important to remember that, ultimately, we are all in charge of our own health and safety. Please remember to bring a mask and gloves and hand sanitizer for the occasions that you will need them and keep in mind that some areas of the property (such as entrance gate and garbage containers) may have multiple users – please sanitize accordingly.
This Code of Conduct is over and above our normal campground rules and our Waiver, which still applies. Strict enforcement of all rules will apply and any Visitor, regardless of age who breaches this Code, will be asked to leave the campground immediately and the Licence to Occupy of the Seasonal Customer you are visiting may be cancelled.
If you have a fever or flu-type symptoms, please stay home. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are a presumptive case, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive case, we request that you do not attempt to enter the resort. Please remain at your residence until you have been cleared by your local health department and/or you have finished your self-isolation of 14 days.
If you are returning from travel from outside of the Province, do not plan to visit the campground for a period of 14 days, please remain home.
At this time, we will be operating under the following rules and these may change as the Province or Federal Government amends legislation or we adapt to what is required for safety. Visitor Fee(s) must be paid in full before you enter the property.
When you arrive at the Seasonal Resort & Campground, you must go directly to the site and remain there until you leave the property; you may not leave the site of the Seasonal Camper you are visiting and you must use only facilities at the site. You are not permitted to stay overnight at the campsite, you must leave the property no later than 9:00 pm and this will be strictly enforced.
Visitors must obey social distancing rules as mandated by the Province and currently you must stay 2 meters or 6 feet away from others unless they are part of your family or “bubble”.
Children and/or Under the age of 16
We expect that all parents will ensure their children will obey the rules at all times. If your children cannot follow these rules, please do not bring them to the campground at this time. Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Respect of others and staff
All Customers, Visitors and staff are responsible for respecting the dignity and rights of everyone at the campground. Every person has a right to expect their time at the campground will be without any type of discrimination or harassment. We will not tolerate, ignore, or condone discrimination or harassment and we are committed to promoting respectful conduct, tolerance and diversity at all times.
By signing this Code of Conduct, I agree to be responsible for all members of my family visiting the Seasonal Site.
This will be sent to the Oceanic Camping account and we will be able to confirm that you have signed in when entering the park.
It is important to be able to maintain accurate records of all persons that have entered the park.
Thank you for your Cooperation.
Events & Activities
There’s never a dull moment at Camping Oceanic . With a full calendar of weekly activities (plus special events), we’ll keep you entertained for hours yet! Some events may have to be cancelled or altered due to Covid – 19.
Please note during inclement weather some activities may need to be cancelled or changed. Changes in activities may happen during the season to accommodate different schedules.
Bands – June, July & August
The Cajuns -July 1st,
Gypsy Reese – July 14th, Aug 26th
Scarlett Band – July 22nd, August 19th
Themed Weekends – July, August & September
Schools Out For Summer! June 23rd
Celebrate Schools out at the Pool with games, Crafts
Canada Day Celebrations June 30th
Face Painting, Travelling Zoo, Crafts, Bike Parade and Contest, Photo Booth, Afternoon; The Stage -Open Mic
Aloha Weekend July 7th
Hawaiian Crafts, Tiki Bar Pool Party, Pool Games, Music, Piñata Games, Coconut Bowling, Hula Hoop Contest, Photo Booth
Casino Weekend July 15th
Family Scavenger Hunt, Crafts, Find the Missing Donuts, Where’s Waldo?, Casino Night – Adult Only, Gypsy Reese Band
Christmas in July 21st
Santa Visit, Site Decorating, Site Judging, Christmas Crafts, Scarlett Band Christmas Photo Booth,
Mystery Weekend July 28th
Family Scavenger Hunt, Crafts, Find the Missing Donuts, Where’s Waldo?
Family Days – August 4th
Bingo, Crafts, Family Sports Games, Kids Karokee, Breakfast, Food Truck
Hero Weekend – August 11th
Crafts, Seasonal Pot Luck, Fire Safety – Fire Department, Super Hero Games, Food Truck , Afternoon; The Stage -Open Mic
Mardi Gras Weekend – August 18th
Crafts, Kids Parade, Mardi Gras “Float”- Site and Judging, Scarlett Band
Festival Of Frights- August 25th
Halloween Crafts, Halloween Photo Booth, Costume party and judging, Trick and treating, Site Judging, Gypsy Reese Band, Afternoon; The Stage -Open Mic
Fall Festival – September 1st
Chili Cook Off & Corn Boil, Crafts, Fall Photo Booth, Pie Eating Contest, Kids Karookee, Coloring Contest
Schedules may change due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts with contracted vendors
Camping Oceanic is one of the most modern campgrounds Atlantic Canada has to offer. With over 359 sites we can accommodate the needs of today’s recreational vehicles. We have oversized, tree lined sites offering the privacy you are seeking. We have a large outdoor swimming pool, pickleball court, basketball court and a newly installed playground. Planned weekend activities (keeping social distancing in mind), crafts and so much more. Our property is located less than a kilometer from Parlee Beach, hike or bike the Scoudouc River trail or take a stroll though the beautiful town of Shediac. Oceanic is truly an outdoor vacation adventure you will enjoy. We can’t wait to meet you!
Facilities and Amenities
Camping Oceanic offers campers to experience a relaxing vacation in a natural habitat setting still being within the limits of an urban area. This combined with all the amenities that a campground can offer, such as large sites, proper electrical outlets, water & sewer system connected to the supervised public system of the Town of Shediac. All roadways are paved with speed bumps to ensure everyone security. During hot summer days, campers can enjoy our heated swimming pool. Following are the list of all amenities offered at Camping Oceanic:
- 359 fully serviced sites
- Large sites
- Paved Roadways
- New Playground
- Newly Expanded Laundromat
- Full-time Activity Coordinator
- Water & Sewer from the public system
- Automatic gate control entrance
- Heated swimming pool
- Two Shuffleboard Courts
- Pickle Ball Court
- Basketball Court
- Horse Shoe Pit
Open fires are prohibited – municipal bylaw.
Children must wear a bicycle helmet at all times while riding in the park– Helmets offer cyclists the best protection against injury from bicycle accidents. The Provincial Motor Vehicle Act requires that people of all ages wear a helmet to ensure their safety.
The best part of our campgrounds is our campers! If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your stay at Camping Oceanic please let us know immediately by emailing us at: email@example.com
At Oceanic Camping we are committed to the safety and security of all our guests, visitors, & staff. We understand that vacationing should be fun and carefree, but we ask everyone to follow a few basic rules of courtesy and good judgement to ensure everyone has a memorable stay.
- Quiet time is weekly from 11:00 pm- 8:00 am.
- All Visitors must be registered at the front desk and park at front parking lot only.
- Only one RV and one car per site. Second vehicles must park in the back parking lot.
- When open: Swimming Pool is for registered campers only and visitors are not allowed to use swimming pool. Children shall be accompanied and supervised by a parent at all time when using swimming pool. Swimming pool is open daily from 9:30 am – 8:30 pm.
- Pet’s must be leashed at all times and clean up of dog waste is obligatory.
- Fires must never be left unattended and must be distinguished before going to bed for the night.
- Speed limit is strictly enforced at 10 km an hour.
- All children must have helmets on for riding bikes anywhere in the resort.
- All children under 16 years of age must be back to their respective sites by dark.
For more information about our pet policy click here.
A complete list of rules is available at the office.
With 359 sites Camping Oceanic is designed to accommodate any size group for any length of stay. We have RV/Trailers sites with full hook ups with 30 amps, or 50 amps.
Deposit Policy – Campground sites
- For advance reservations, one nights deposit required to guarantee your reservation, major credit cards accepted but first night’s stay will be posted when reserving. Reservations made within 72 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit.
- Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared.
- Payment Methods: Money Order, Bank Draft, Debit, Visa, MasterCard.
- Cash is not accepted for reservations at any time.
Cancellation Policy – Campground Sites
No refunds for inclement weather. We cannot control, nor guarantee the weather, therefore, once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved. Refunds will not be made for early departures for any reason.
- To receive a full refund of your camping fees, less a $20 administration fee, cancellations must be made more than 7 days prior to your originally scheduled arrival date
- Cancellations made between 7 days and before 48 hours in advance of your arrival will be charged one-nights’ stay.
- No refunds for cancellations received within 48 hours of your arrival date.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used in the original booking.
Camping Oceanic is located in the Town of Shediac New Brunswick Canada and at only 700 meters from the entrance of the famous Parlee Beach Park.
221 Ohio Rd