At Oceanic Camping we are committed to the safety and security of all our guests, visitors, & staff. We understand that vacationing should be fun and carefree, but we ask everyone to follow a few basic rules of courtesy and good judgement to ensure everyone has a memorable stay.
- Quiet time is weekly from 11:00 pm- 8:00 am.
- All Visitors must be registered at the front desk and park at front parking lot only.
- Only one RV and one car per site. Second vehicles must park in the back parking lot.
- When open: Swimming Pool is for registered campers only and visitors are not allowed to use swimming pool. Children shall be accompanied and supervised by a parent at all time when using swimming pool. Swimming pool is open daily from 9:30 am – 8:30 pm.
- Pet’s must be leashed at all times and clean up of dog waste is obligatory.
- There is a two (2) pet limit per Site for all campers. Pit bulls, Rottweilers, and any other aggressive breeds or dogs of any kind are not allowed in the park – even smaller dogs (e.g. a Chihuahua) could be deemed aggressive. Failure to comply could result in being asked to leave the park. Pets are not allowed on or around the playgrounds or in the pool or jumping pillow area.
- Fires must never be left unattended and must be distinguished before going to bed for the night.
- Speed limit is strictly enforced at 10 km an hour.
- All children must have helmets on for riding bikes anywhere in the resort.
- All children under 16 years of age must be back to their respective sites by dark.
A complete list of rules is available at the office.