At Oceanic Camping we are committed to the safety and security of all our guests, visitors, & staff. We understand that vacationing should be fun and carefree, but we ask everyone to follow a few basic rules of courtesy and good judgement to ensure everyone has a memorable stay.
- Quiet time is Sunday to Thursday 10:00 pm- 8:00 am and is 11:00 pm – 9:00 am on weekends.
- All Visitors must be registered at the front desk.
- Only one RV and one car per site.
- Only one tent and family per site excluding dining tents
- When open: Swimming Pool is for registered campers only and visitors are not allowed to use swimming pool. Children shall be accompanied and supervised by a parent at all time when using swimming pool. Swimming pool is open from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, 12:45 pm to 5:00 pm, 5:45 pm to sunset.
- Pet’s must be leashed at all times.
- Fires must never be left unattended and must be distinguished before going to bed for the night.
- Speed limit is strictly enforced at 10 km an hour.
- All children must have helmets on for riding bikes anywhere in the resort.
- All children under 16 years of age must be back to their respective sites by dark.
A complete list of rules is available at the office.