With 359 sites Camping Oceanic is designed to accommodate any size group for any length of stay. We have RV/Trailers sites with full hook ups with 30 amps, or 50 amps.
Deposit Policy – Campground sites
- For advance reservations, one nights deposit required to guarantee your reservation, major credit cards accepted but first night’s stay will be posted when reserving. Reservations made within 72 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit.
- Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared.
- Payment Methods: Money Order, Bank Draft, Debit, Visa, MasterCard.
- Cash is not accepted for reservations at any time.
Cancellation Policy – Campground Sites
No refunds for inclement weather. We cannot control, nor guarantee the weather, therefore, once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved. Refunds will not be made for early departures for any reason.
- To receive a full refund of your camping fees, less a $25 administration fee, cancellations must be made more than 14 days prior to your originally scheduled arrival date
- Cancellations made between 14 days and before 48 hours in advance of your arrival will be charged one-nights’ stay.
- No refunds for cancellations received within 48 hours of your arrival date.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used in the original booking.