At Oceanic Camping we are committed to the safety and security of all our guests, visitors, & staff. We understand that vacationing should be fun and carefree, but we ask everyone to follow a few basic rules of courtesy and good judgement to ensure everyone has a memorable stay.
- Quiet time is weekly from 11:00 pm- 9:00 am.
- All Visitors must be registered at the front desk and park at front parking lot only.
- Only one RV and one car per site. Second vehicles must park in the back parking lot.
- When open: Swimming Pool is for registered campers only and visitors are not allowed to use swimming pool. Children shall be accompanied and supervised by a parent at all time when using swimming pool. Swimming pool is open daily from 9:00 am – 8:30 pm.
- Pet’s must be leashed at all times and clean up of dog waste is obligatory.
- Fires must never be left unattended and must be distinguished before going to bed for the night.
- Speed limit is strictly enforced at 10 km an hour.
- All children must have helmets on for riding bikes anywhere in the resort.
- All children under 16 years of age must be back to their respective sites by dark.
A complete list of rules is available at the office.